Sunday, September 13, 2009

xtacy

After years of waiting... months of hard work.. it finally came..

There were days when i used to crave for it... days when I would feel "J" about...

Days when I would tell myself.. It is not meant for me.. or I am not meant for it... Days when I would tell myself... itz ok..it jus another materialistic thing on earth.. does not matter... days I would jus try to get a touch of it.. Times when i would dream if i could fly on it.. Days when i felt put down... flet inferior.. For me, it was the ultimate machine.. somethin to die for...


And then i made a promist to ma self.. one day i would own one.. and that too all by myself..all by my work and sweat...

and the day came...


and itz all mine... all fuuuuuuuucking mine!
The feeling is ... is .. pure xtacy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment