Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Restless Mind

Itz been long since I have written a blog.. jus not been able to find time.. anyway.. wat do i have to say...
Itz a restless mind I have.. never stops thinkin.. never.. it starts from one thing.. and then to another.. like a chain reaction..
it starts with one thing, and then goes to next.. and next.. till i realize, I am thinking stuff completely outta the world..
my mind never stops, .. but the problem is the thought
itz random, makes no real sense, goes from topic to other, and as nothing creative or productive,
At times i dont get sleep, whole night my mind races through the the most wierd things ever, till i realieze, itz time to get up for work.
I joined gym. yeah, to burn all those extra calories.. but the major reason, to drain my body .. so i have no energy left... so i can get peacefull sleep..
i think... i dream.. till i realize, i have lotta work to do.
it distracts me, i cant concentrate on work.. things go for a tose.. and life...
but my mind just doesn stop

it thinks.. and thinks..

No comments:

Post a Comment